O-Lynx Enduro features
– Up to 12 stages with multiple courses. Run different level competitions at the same time e.g. 6 Stage Pro and 3 Stage Beginners
– Use with Sportident Air+ or standard Sportident punching.
– Multi-day support. Stages may occur across multiple days.
– Stages can be run in any order.
– The same stage can be re-used multiple times. e.g Stage 2 and stage 5 use the same track / timing controls.
– Event can be set to use either the fastest or first recorded time for the stage if the same stage is re-ridden.
– Very easy to define the course and stage checkpoints.
– Partial downloading supported. The timing chips can be downloaded during the event for updating the stage times so far.
– Supports wireless downloading of SIAC timing chips to get sub-second timing.
– Provides customizable splits/stage times docket at download.
– Create professional looking results with the smart sheet results reports. Templates easily editable in Excel to setup sponsors logos etc.
See the blog post for tips on using O-Lynx and Sportident. Part 1
Setup the event easily using colour coding for the event stages.
Give the riders an docket showing both a stage summary and the full timing details when they download.
Easily produce professional looking results for the riders and keep your sponsors happy at the same time.