O-Lynx Event software now supports getting punch information from Internet connected radios as described at http://olresultat.se. The radios were developed by Oskar Berg and Erik Berg who also kindly provide the webserver for people to use. The Radio Online Controls ( ROC's ) send their punch information to the ROC web server. The O-Lynx event software checks the web server for new punches and processes them just the the same as if they had come from O-Lynx radios or wired controls. The ROC's provide an option to get punch information over long distances when there is good internet coverage.
- Handing out Sportident Chips on race day
- Support for Internet connected radios
- Using Radios at a Sportident Air+ event
- Creating a wireless Bluetooth Sportident station
- Totalling times for grouped events
- Using O-Lynx to enhance events without radios
- Using SPORTident Air+ to track teams at a score event.
- 2014 Review
- Support for Untimed Sections
- O-Lynx Results and Autodownload